Skip to main content

Filing Reports
Local Filers

Are You a Local Filer?

Local filers who run for and/or hold an office have a requirement to file campaign finance reports with their Local Filing Authority.

Offices for local filers may include:

Most individuals or entities filing a campaign finance report with a Local Filing Authority will be submitting a paper report. The paper report can be generated one of two ways.

To use the TEC Filing Application:

For additional information about your obligations as a local filer you are advised to become familiar with CAMPAIGN FINANCE GUIDE FOR CANDIDATES AND OFFICEHOLDERS WHO FILE WITH LOCAL FILING AUTHORITIES