Local filers: Check with your filing authority to verify if your annual PFS filing deadline has been moved to July 31, 2020. The TEC has requested all local filing authorities to extend the annual PFS deadline to July 31, 2020, in response to the novel coronavirus COVID-19. Details are on the TEC home page.
If you are filing with a local filing authority, you must ensure that the PFS is in the proper format required by the local filing authority.
To complete and/or print a PFS for the purpose of filing with a filing authority other than the Commission, paper forms or the fillable e-forms are found by clicking Forms & Instructions menu item found on the left hand side of this page.
Laws & Regulations
- Municipalities with Populations of 100,000 or more (Chapter 145, Local Government Code)
- School Board Trustees (Section 11.064, Education Code)
- Certain School Board Trustees (Section 11.0641, Education Code)
- Sport and Community Venue Districts (Section 335.102 and 335.1085, Local Government Code)
- Other Local Filers (Chapter 159, Local Government Code)