If you are filing with a local filing authority, you must ensure that the PFS is in the proper format required by the local filing authority.
To complete and/or print a PFS for the purpose of filing with a filing authority other than the Commission, paper forms or the fillable e-forms are found by clicking Forms & Instructions menu item found on the left hand side of this page.
Laws & Regulations
- Municipalities with Populations of 100,000 or more (Chapter 145, Local Government Code)
- School Board Trustees (Section 11.064, Education Code)
- Certain School Board Trustees (Section 11.0641, Education Code)
- Sport and Community Venue Districts (Section 335.102 and 335.1085, Local Government Code)
- Other Local Filers (Chapter 159, Local Government Code)